- I’m not fond of sad love stories, or weird love stories.
- I want to be inspired by love, not left sad and depressed.
How I define an awesome love story (but this is not set in stone, I’m looking to grow from here):
- A story that replenishes hope.
- An endearing couple who, even with the odds against them, find a way to make things work: they show increasing resilience, persistence, creativity, and strength.
What should a happy ending look like? Is it a wedding, a bunch of healthy/happy kids, and all your goals and dreams come true?
- To me, a happy ending is finding out who will journey with you – they love you and won’t let go of you – and they let you do the same for them.
- Basically, I don’t want a story where love dies, but a story where love lives on…physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually. I that too much to ask for?