There are many reasons why I love to write, but three of the main ones are:
- it’s amazing to create something out of nothing,
- you can write and re-write as many drafts as you want, for as long as you want, and,
- it’s really fun to put your characters through crazy adventures!
Thank you for watching…and if you are a regular on YouTube, please like and subscribe. Thank you!!!!
3 thoughts on “Why I love to write!”
Why do I love reading your blogs/musings:
1. I love hearing what you have on your mind (silly and serious and quirky)
2. being able to relate (maybe not to writing but just to life)
3. it’s like finding the behind the scenes in movies (even though the movie hasn’t come out yet- I mean book)
LikeLiked by 1 person
One of several reasons WHY I WRITE
-Andy Warhol said, “Don’t think about making art. Just get it done. Let everyone else decide if its’ good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they’re deciding, make ever more art.” I think of writing as Andy Warhol thinks about making about art.
TIPS & ADVICE I TRY TO FOLLOW to avoid the stress.of writing.
-“If you write to impress it will always be bad, but if you write to express it will be good.” Thornton Wilder